- UCP - The Case for Inclusion - State Rankings - (041814) Click Here
- DOJ & Rhode Island Settlement Agreement/Consent Decree - 040814 - Click Here
- DBHDS RFI - Integrated Housing Options & Day Activities - Dues 042514 - Click Here
- President Obama's Executive Order - Minimum Wage for Federal Contracts (021314) - Click Here
- ACCSES Draft Summary - CMS Waiver & Integrated Setting Final Regulations - 012814 - Click Here
- HSRI Phase 1 Study - ID/DD and Day Support Waiver Findings & Analysis (011014) - Click Here
- DOJ Findings Letter - Employment & Day Services - Rhode Island (010614) - Click Here
- Report #3 - DOJ Independent Reviewer - 120613 - Click Here
- National ACCSES Public Policy Principles and Issues for 2013 - 040313 - Click Here
DBHDS Waiver Provider Rate Survey
Click Here for Survey Instructions
Click Here for Survey (Excel)
Thank You to Our Sponsors
for a Successful 2014 Legislative Reception!
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Congratulations to the 2013 vaACCSES Award Winners!
Cynthia "Cindy" Reeves - VersAbility Resources
Michelle Porter - WorkSource Enterprises
Earlene Gray - MVLE, Inc.
Community Partner of the Year
Kamakshi Murti - MVLE, Inc.
Employer of the Year
Alcoa Howmet - VersAbility Resources